Why do you need an Exhaust Fan install?
- To improve your indoor air quality and circulation.
- To remove impurities in the air (smoke, cooking smells, moisture, heat etc.)
- To vent away excess humidity from baths and showers, resulting in less mold and mildew cleanup.
We, at Westcork Electrical, the #1 Ranked Home Service Electricians in Inner West Sydney, can help you choose the best exhaust fan and install it for you.
Get your Exhaust Fan Installed Today!
What types of exhaust fans can we install for you?
Wall-mounted ventilation fans
A wall exhaust fan will require a (typically circular) hole to be cut in the brickwork, allowing for the fan and external vent to be installed through the wall. This is ideal for tight spaces where ceiling access is not an option.
Ceiling-mounted ventilation fans
A ceiling exhaust fan is one of the most popular methods of ventilating a room. It can be installed as a stand-alone unit or as part of 3 in 1 heating lamp, fan and light.
Window ventilation fans
A window fans has been used for many decades to maintain comfortable temperatures and ventilation within one's home. It is a popular choice for apartment blocks, where roof ventilation is not possible.
Inline Exhaust fans
Inline exhaust fans are typically located in a roofspace for exhaust, heat transfer, sub floor, and roof-space ventilation. Bringing air from the inside and to the outside of the home.
Why do you need professional help to install your exhaust fans?
- Improper exhaust fan installation increases your risk of mold, mildew or other property damage.
- Installing ceiling and exhaust fans is a time-consuming and complicated task.
- A qualified Westcork electrician can ensure you that your exhaust fans are properly located, fitted and are done correctly.